-   -   Data dissapears when reformatting a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/83441-data-dissapears-when-reformatting-chart.html)

Nateman

Data dissapears when reformatting a chart

When I create an Excel chart and reformat the X-Y axis data, the original
line dissapears and I cannot get it back even by selecting the data field
again. (Large data field)
The chart is in the same file as the data to be accessed, so that is not the
problem. Help!

zaka

Data dissapears when reformatting a chart

You have not defined your problem in detail. Will you please explain in
detail. I think you i can help you.

Suggestion: Select the axis which you want to format, then go to format data
series, select patterns tab, give the desired color. I think this may help.
If not please feel free to contact.

Zak