-   -   How do I graph 2 bars with 2 different axes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/82228-how-do-i-graph-2-bars-2-different-axes.html)

Aristech Dave

How do I graph 2 bars with 2 different axes?

I am trying to create a graph with two bars (instead of a bar and a line)
that has a secondary axes and cannot figure out how to accomplish this in
excel.

Jon Peltier

How do I graph 2 bars with 2 different axes?

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP