-   -   How do I display columns side-by-side in a two Y axis chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/81573-how-do-i-display-columns-side-side-two-y-axis-chart.html)

Kristin C

How do I display columns side-by-side in a two Y axis chart?

Hi there all

I have a chart that has 2 Y axis. How can I move the columns to display
side by side and not overlaping or one data set sitting in front of/behind
the other?

Help please this is driving me nuts.

Many thanks

Andy Pope

How do I display columns side-by-side in a two Y axis chart?

Hi,

You need to stagger your data to stop the 2 sets of columns overlapping
each other.
See here for information.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Andy Pope

How do I display columns side-by-side in a two Y axis chart?

Andy seems to have copied the wrong link. Try this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

Kristin C wrote:

Hi there all

I have a chart that has 2 Y axis. How can I move the columns to
display side by side and not overlaping or one data set sitting in
front of/behind the other?

Help please this is driving me nuts.

Many thanks

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Jon Peltier

How do I display columns side-by-side in a two Y axis chart?

This is probably a better link for that problem:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______