-   -   Refreshing several pivot charts with one move (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/80602-refreshing-several-pivot-charts-one-move.html)

lay

Refreshing several pivot charts with one move

Right now, i have at least 6 pivot tables in my worksheet, and there will be
more to come. Whenever i want to refresh the data (it's drawing it from an
access database) i'm selecting each chart one by one. I tried selecting them
all and click the refresh button, but it only refreshes the very first table
i clicked on. Is there a way for me to refresh every table with just one
click?

Thanks in advance!