-   -   Text boxes Excel 2003 change position in print preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/79518-text-boxes-excel-2003-change-position-print-preview.html)

James McCann

Text boxes Excel 2003 change position in print preview

Text boxes and drawn boxes in a chart are in different positions in print
preview and when printed. I have tried all combinations in format text box.
The chart is on a page of its own. Sized with window does not help.

Wisco

Text boxes Excel 2003 change position in print preview

It often has to do with how you set it to print. Sometimes I have to set up
my chart to fill the whole page when you create it (100% size) before the
printer gets it. Otherwise the boxes go where they think they need to and are
not always correct.