-   -   Thermometer Looking Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/78993-thermometer-looking-chart.html)

Greg Walt

Thermometer Looking Chart

I'm trying to create a chart that appears as a thermometer for a project
fundraiser. I'm trying to duplicate what you might see painted on wood that
is added to each week and shows the "temperature" rising.

Bernard Liengme

Thermometer Looking Chart

See http://www.andypope.info/charts/thermometer.htm
or http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip033.htm
By the way, a simple Google with "excel thermometer chart" would have given
you lots of info.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Greg Walt" <Greg wrote in message
I'm trying to create a chart that appears as a thermometer for a project
fundraiser. I'm trying to duplicate what you might see painted on wood
that
is added to each week and shows the "temperature" rising.

Flo

Thermometer Looking Chart

I will check out what Bernard sent you but here is a site that has some great
thermometer info:
http://andypope.info/charts/thermometer.htm