-   -   Line Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/77940-line-chart.html)

sayana

Line Chart

I want to take a report on post testing process.

Testing started on 1 Sep 2005 to 28 Feb 2006.

In the data we have three columns 1.BugDetectedDate 2.BugFixedDate 3.BugNumber

I wnat to plot a line graph where in X-axis is time in weeks. Y-axis is
number of bugs.

There should be two lines in same line graph one for bugs detected per week
and another for bugs fixed per week for the whole testing period mentioned
above.