-   -   IN EXCEL, HOW CAN I OFSET THE LINE OF ORIGIN SOME IT RUNS THROUGH (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/77908-excel-how-can-i-ofset-line-origin-some-runs-through.html)

microsoft excel

IN EXCEL, HOW CAN I OFSET THE LINE OF ORIGIN SOME IT RUNS THROUGH

i am trying to move a line on the graph in excel so that it runs through the
orgin

pdberger

IN EXCEL, HOW CAN I OFSET THE LINE OF ORIGIN SOME IT RUNS THROUGH

Are you working with a trend line created by the chart process itself? If
so, there's an option you can click. Right-click the trend line and edit it.
Click through the various tabs until you find one with the option to make it
go through zero.

If you're trying to accomplish something else, please amplify.

HTH

Peter