-   -   Axis Data Location (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/77806-axis-data-location.html)

Michael E W

Axis Data Location

I want the data in column 1 to be the Y axis scale and the data in columns 2
& 3 to show as a trend line in the chart. I have played with this 10 ways to
Sunday and can't find how to do this.

How do I identify the Row 1 to contain column headings. When I import it
asks me but I typed these in and it shouldn't be this well hidden.

Thanks in advance.

Bernard Liengme

Axis Data Location

Try deleting the title in the first column
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Michael E W" wrote in message
I want the data in column 1 to be the Y axis scale and the data in columns
2
& 3 to show as a trend line in the chart. I have played with this 10 ways
Sunday and can't find how to do this.

How do I identify the Row 1 to contain column headings. When I import it
asks me but I typed these in and it shouldn't be this well hidden.

Thanks in advance.

Michael E W

Axis Data Location

Thanks