-   -   truncation of y-axis text (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/77417-truncation-y-axis-text.html)

Trainman

truncation of y-axis text

Excel 2003 Chart y-axis: how do I stop it truncating the text?
It used to be ok in Excel 2002!

Andy Pope

truncation of y-axis text

Hi,

The truncation is a know problem.

A work around is to add additional characters to the end of the text.
Try using the non-breaking space character. To enter this type ALT+0160
using the numeric keypad.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Trainman

truncation of y-axis text

Andy

Thanks for the advice. I was already adding spaces but this is very clumsy
and was looking for a more permanent answer.

I looked up http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;870698,
changed screen resolution to 1024x768 but still the same.

thanks anyway

Trainman