-   -   How do I highlight an individual chart guideline in EXCEL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/77261-how-do-i-highlight-individual-chart-guideline-excel.html)

Yendor

How do I highlight an individual chart guideline in EXCEL?

I am attempting to highlight a single threshold gridline in an Excel chart.
I am able to highlight all of the chart gridlines, but not just the one I
want. I have MS Office XP. Any suggestions?

Kelly O'Day

How do I highlight an individual chart guideline in EXCEL?

Why not just add horizontal line to your chart?

Andy Pope has a tutorial on adding an average line to a line chart:
http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm

I have a tutorial on adding horizontal lines to an XY chart:
http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_horizontal_line.htm