-   -   Lines end in middle of period (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/77256-lines-end-middle-period.html)

NickSteel

Lines end in middle of period

I've posted an xls file that can be downloaded at:

http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...J2IC1RIS76B6AO

:confused: My problem is getting the plot lines to extend to the end
(not the middle) of the date period. I need to enter week ending dates
with the curve plot values at the end of the week.

--
NickSteel
NickSteel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32442

Bernard Liengme

Lines end in middle of period

Normally you would format the x-axis and uncheck the item "Value (Y) axis
crosses between categories". However, when the table is attached to the
chart this option is greyed out.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme