-   -   Bubble Charts Colours go wrong (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/76471-bubble-charts-colours-go-wrong.html)

Darren.

Bubble Charts Colours go wrong

Hi,

I have some bubble charts which are maintained by a VB script i wrote.
The script sets up a data series based on a table with custom labels, sizes
and colours for each bubble.

I've now come across a problem that despite my macro setting the colour of
the bubbles correctly and even the sample colour box in format data series
patterns showing the colour i want, the bubble does not.

please help!
Darren.

Jon Peltier

Bubble Charts Colours go wrong

You don't show the code.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______