-   -   Probability plot / boxplots (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/76286-probability-plot-boxplots.html)

Michel B.

Probability plot / boxplots

Does someone have an idea how to create a probability and a box plot in
Excel? I normally do it in my statistical software, but as I'm closing a
project, I would like people to be able to do that in excel.
Thanks

Jon Peltier

Probability plot / boxplots

This page shows a number of charts used for statistics:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"Michel B." wrote in message
Does someone have an idea how to create a probability and a box plot in
Excel? I normally do it in my statistical software, but as I'm closing a
project, I would like people to be able to do that in excel.
Thanks

Mike Middleton

Probability plot / boxplots

In addition to Jon Peltier's charts, a normal probability plot using Excel
is described in

http://www.usfca.edu/~middleton/demand.pdf

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"Michel B." wrote in message
Does someone have an idea how to create a probability and a box plot in
Excel? I normally do it in my statistical software, but as I'm closing a
project, I would like people to be able to do that in excel.
Thanks

Michel B.

Probability plot / boxplots

Mike & Jon,