-   -   automatically expand chart data series as data is added (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/76094-automatically-expand-chart-data-series-data-added.html)

jlarson

automatically expand chart data series as data is added

I have several time series charts thta I update for each business day. I
would like the chart data series's to automaticallt expand as I add data.

Andy Pope

automatically expand chart data series as data is added

Hi,

You need to read up on dynamic named ranges.

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Dynamic.htm

Cheers
Andy