-   -   Defining maximum value from a named range for charting purposes (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/75985-defining-maximum-value-named-range-charting-purposes.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Defining maximum value from a named range for charting purposes

Progammatically, how do I determine the maximum value of a named range in VB
to be used to define a maximum value for a chart.

Thanks in advance,

Barb Reinhardt

Bob Umlas

Defining maximum value from a named range for charting purposes

maxval=Application.Max(range("A1:A20"))
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
Progammatically, how do I determine the maximum value of a named range in

VB
to be used to define a maximum value for a chart.

Thanks in advance,

Barb Reinhardt

Barb Reinhardt

Defining maximum value from a named range for charting purposes

I've figured it out, thanks. I have more to come, I'm sure.