-   -   Frame Around Pie Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/75768-frame-around-pie-chart.html)

Diane Walker

Frame Around Pie Chart

We are running Excel 2003. Is there a way to remove the frame around the
pie chart? Thanks.

Andy Pope

Frame Around Pie Chart

Hi,

Assuming the frame you are referring to is the plot area then yes.
Double click in the part between the edge of the pie and the frame.
On the Patterns tab set Area and Border to none.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Diane Walker

Frame Around Pie Chart

Thanks very much, Andy. Your instructions worked.