-   -   Create New Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/75646-create-new-chart.html)

TiaB

Create New Chart

I need to create a chart with an excel sheet as follows:
Column A = Text only (Ricky Smith)
Column B = Number associated with Column A (45,000)

I can't seem to figure out how to get both A = as the name of the column and
B as the actual graph amounts....

Help!!!

Jon Peltier

Create New Chart

Select the data, run the chart wizard (the column chart icon, or go to
Insert menu Chart), choose a column (or line) chart, and press Finish.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services