-   -   radar chart - how to acieve transparency in fill effects? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/74927-radar-chart-how-acieve-transparency-fill-effects.html)

Dagmaraka

radar chart - how to acieve transparency in fill effects?

i am trying to do a radar chart of activities of my organization in
comparison to other organizations. as a result, i have stacked filled in
areas, however i am not able to make them transparent so as to see the area
under the one that is on top. There is a tab for "Transparency" under
"Patterns" - "Fill Effects" when I double click on an area i want to make
transparent, but I cannot make it work. The transparency tab remains
unresponsive. Anybody have any advice? Thanks.

Jon Peltier

radar chart - how to acieve transparency in fill effects?

1. Buy a Mac (ugh!)
2. Apply some trig to adapt these techniques to a radar chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/VBAdraw.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______