Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mona

Default date axis

I am using a line chart with 2 + series using dates on the x axis. For
example:

01/05/2005 200
01/06/2005 300
01/07/2005 400
01/08/2005 500
01/09/2005 600
01/10/2005 700

I want to add an additional series from a separate worksheet that has
example data:

01/08/2005 1000
01/09/2005 2000

My question is how do I plot the second series so that the date plots
correctly. If I try to plot the second series it will plot using:

01/05/2005 1000
01/06/2005 2000

I was hoping to not add additional rows of dates. Thanks!