-   -   2 sets of data I need one line (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/73868-2-sets-data-i-need-one-line.html)

Tim

2 sets of data I need one line

I have two sets of data, height and distance and I want both to be on the
same line and not two seperate lines. I would appreciate any help
Thanks

Andy Pope

2 sets of data I need one line

Hi,

You need to create a xy scatter chart.
Assuming you have already tried selecting both ranges of data and
creating a chart try this instead. Select the y values and create a xy
scatter chart. Then right click chart and use the Source data dialog to
specify the x values.

Cheers
Andy

--