-   -   textbox position (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/71600-textbox-position.html)

Mona

textbox position

I am adding textboxes to a line chart. Is there anyway to add a textbox
(VBA?) using my chart xy coordinates?

01/02/2006 300
01/03/2006 400
01/05/2006 900
01/06/2006 300
01/07/2006 350

I would like to center a textbox at (01/05/2006,900) with "downtime" as the
text. I don't want to add a texbox and manually position it.

I tried using the xychartlabeler (works great) but I need the ability to add
several lines of text with different colors.

Jon Peltier

textbox position

Use the chart labeler. Every differently formatted item can be put into its
own label (different colors in different labels). I do this all the time,
and everyone thinks it's magic.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP