-   -   Transparency graphic option not working on Excel Charts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/71436-transparency-graphic-option-not-working-excel-charts.html)

Charles

Transparency graphic option not working on Excel Charts?

Can anyone help me to turn on the "transparency" option for Excel Charts? In
each type of chart I select and then try to create a transparent color...
there is the option, but it's not available for me to use. Is there a way to
turn this on?

Andy Pope

Transparency graphic option not working on Excel Charts?

Hi,

Transparency is not support in windows based XL. I think the Mac guys
have it.
Here is a work around from John Walkenbach, that might be useful.
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip071.htm

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info