-   -   Bar Charts in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/70507-bar-charts-excel.html)

Sam

Bar Charts in Excel

I am creating basic bar charts in excel and only a few of my data labels on
the x axis are displaying. There is plenty of room between the tick marks,
but it is just picking up some of the data from the worksheet.

Andy Pope

Bar Charts in Excel

Hi,

Assuming you chart is referencing all of the required data check the
setting of the x axis scale 'Number of Categories between tick mark
labels' is 1. Double click the x axis to bring up the format dialog. The
setting is on the Scale tab.

Cheers
Andy

--