Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Sarah

Default What's equation for R-Squared value given for chart trendlines?

I am using an exponential trendline in an Excel Chart and want to replicate
the R-Squared value the chart wizard gives. I know that RSQ would give me
this were I dealing with a linear trend. However, with exponential Microsoft
Help just says a "transformed regression model".

I was hoping someone could give me the equation, or even better offer a
function that calculates it.

Thanks