-   -   how to find intersections points of lines in charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/69839-how-find-intersections-points-lines-charts.html)

Ani

how to find intersections points of lines in charts

Hi All
We want to generate Canpbell diagrams . For that we need to mark
intersection point in charts having horizantal lines, vertical lines and many
diagonal lines.
Is there any way to detect intersection points between any of these lines
when required and then put a dot mark there automatically

Andy Pope

how to find intersections points of lines in charts

Hi,

Have a look at my example of intersections.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm

Cheers
Andy

--