-   -   How do I get the output summary? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/69764-how-do-i-get-output-summary.html)

ri

How do I get the output summary?

Hi,
I want to get the uncertainty of the graph.
Withdata, I made a graph like y = ax +b, and got the apoloximately slope and
the intercept.
Since these values are apoloximately, I want to get the uncertainties of the
values.
Thanks,

Mike Middleton

How do I get the output summary?

ri -

To obtain standard errors (i.e., measures of uncertainty of the estimates),
use the array-entered LINEST worksheet function (see Help), or use the
Regression tool of the Analysis ToolPak (which can be installed from your
Excel/Office installation CD).

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com