Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mark

Default Why does a spider chart add up values?

I've created a spider chert from a pivot table. The spider chart should show
two spiders for two value ranges. For some reason it adds up the second value
range to the first creating too high values.

I don't want the chart to display the second value range relative to the
first, but absolute.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks! Mark