-   -   How do i get a chart showing the demographics of a country? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/68528-how-do-i-get-chart-showing-demographics-country.html)

april2774

How do i get a chart showing the demographics of a country?

I have population data both male and female broken down by 22 age groups. I
need to plot the demography (like in Geography) showing one one side male and
the numbers in that age range and similarly female on the other side

Andy Pope

How do i get a chart showing the demographics of a country?

Hi,

Have a look at these explanations.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...ado/index.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

april2774

How do i get a chart showing the demographics of a country?

Thanks a lot, it took me all day but it was a great help!