Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
KrunoG

Default Quality/ Productivity diagram

Hi!

I'm trying to make Q/P diagram based on quality and productivity evaluation
of agents in Call Centre where I work.
Therefore I would like to use a scatter chart with the data shown below:

agent quality productivity
john 5 4
mike 4 4
dave 2 5
bob 2 1
bill 3 4
jane 5 5
jill 1 3
adam 2 4
eve 2 4
rich 3 2

I've managed to put the quality on X and productivity on Y but what I'm up
to is to get the agents labeled on those coordinates. So far I only have the
coordinates when click on the marker but I would like to have an agents
names there. Is that possible at all?

Thanks in advance!

Kruno, Croatia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
KrunoG

ok, I've made it with the ChartLabeler plug_in.

but is there another way?

"KrunoG" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Yes, but it entails either manually changing the text of datalabels, writing
your own code to automate the process, or using the ChartLabeler or another
add-in. Excel has no in-built way to apply labels from the worksheet.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services