-   -   how to create dashboards using excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/68137-how-create-dashboards-using-excel.html)

Ram

how to create dashboards using excel?

I would like to know how to create a dashboard report using MS excel, without
the help of any third party software.

Jon Peltier

how to create dashboards using excel?

Doesn't this mean creating a set of charts and tables in a print- or
screen-ready arrangement? You can arrange this yourself, by making charts
from the selected data, and putting them together on a single sheet, and
formatting it appropriately. The third party software merely does all of
this automatically, saving you the time and effort.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services