-   -   How do I change the logaritmic scale i Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/67813-how-do-i-change-logaritmic-scale-i-excel.html)

Sanne

How do I change the logaritmic scale i Excel?

If I try to change it, nothing happens.

Tushar Mehta

How do I change the logaritmic scale i Excel?

In article ,
says...
If I try to change it, nothing happens.

How did you try to change "it," whatever it is, what did you expect to see,
and how did the result not meet your expectations?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Jon Peltier

How do I change the logaritmic scale i Excel?

I've noticed sometimes that people change a scale parameter, then check the
box in front. Unfortunately that box is "Auto", telling Excel to ignore
whatever number is entered in the box and use whatever it wants. Keep the
box unchecked.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP