-   -   SECOND AXIS ON PIVOT TABLE (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/67470-second-axis-pivot-table.html)

paulan

SECOND AXIS ON PIVOT TABLE

I am trying to create a second axis on a pivot table, but it doesn't seem to
retain this format when I save the file or chose another category in the
pivot table to view. The method I am using to set the second axis is to
right click on the data series, chose format data series, on choose second
axis on the axis tab.

Jon Peltier

SECOND AXIS ON PIVOT TABLE

Pivot charts and pivot tables are notorious for their fragile formatting.
Update the pivot table, and any customized formatting vanishes. This
Microsoft Knowledge Base article describes the problem:

Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting (215904)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP