-   -   Cumulative data charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/67376-cumulative-data-charts.html)

Susannem

Cumulative data charts

Hi,
Is it possible to create a chart which is linked to a table of individual
months' figures but charts the CUMULATIVE year to date figures? I know I can
create a table with the cumulative data to link it to but what I would like
to have is the individual monthly figures showing in the data table but the
year to date figures plotted.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bernard Liengme

Cumulative data charts

How about:
column A - months
column B - data
column C - cumulative
Make chart from A,B and C
Format B data with no markers & no lines (i.e. invisible)
Both sets of data show on table
Any help?
--
Bernard V Liengme