-   -   How can I create a fish-bone chart using excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/67124-how-can-i-create-fish-bone-chart-using-excel.html)

lfaris

How can I create a fish-bone chart using excel?

I am having difficulty setting up a fishbone type chart. I can use text
orientation on the top to get the angle I want but it doesn't work on the
line below - the orintatinon is attached to the bottom of the cell. Can it
be attached to the top of the cell?

Andy Pope

How can I create a fish-bone chart using excel?

Hi,

Can you not set the vertical alignment of the cell to top?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel