-   -   Preserve formatting in Pivot Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/66438-preserve-formatting-pivot-chart.html)

Craig

Preserve formatting in Pivot Chart

I have a Pivot Chart with 2 sets of information. Each set is charted
differently (one is a column chart, the other a line chart). WHen I refresh
both sets default to column chart. Is there a way to preserve the Pivot
Chart formatting through refresh?

Andy Pope

Preserve formatting in Pivot Chart

Hi,

This is a know problem.

Changing a PivotChart removes series formatting in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q215904

Cheers
Andy

--