-   -   Vb macro stops when I try to create more than 89 charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/66189-vbulletin-macro-stops-when-i-try-create-more-than-89-charts.html)

Tiberius

Vb macro stops when I try to create more than 89 charts

I created an Excel2002 VB macro that manipulates some data in different ways
then it creates charts of the certain parts of data that I extracted.

Every time when the macro is trying to create the 90th chart the macro stops
(the VB Editor still says that the macro is running but nothing happen).
When I press the pause or the stop button the Excel closes without any
warning.

Is there a limitation on how many charts I can create, or is something to do
with my computer memory (and if that is the problem any suggestions on how to
re-write the procedures to manage the memory better?)

I have WIN XP S2 with Intel P M 1500MZ with 598Mhz, 512MB of RAM