-   -   Making columns "centered" and posting on Powerpoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/66013-making-columns-centered-posting-powerpoint.html)

sus

Making columns "centered" and posting on Powerpoint

2 Questions:

-How do I center bars in a horizontal line graph (so that they look like
centered building blocks?)

-Is it possible to take each "block" and bring it to Power Point? Thank you

Andy Pope

Making columns "centered" and posting on Powerpoint

Hi,

You description of the chart is very confusing :(

What bars are you referring to on a line chart?
Have you seen an image of the type of chart you are trying to create on
the web? If so post a link so we can see what you are trying to describe.

Check out these charting sites maybe something will help you solve or
better describe your problem.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/chartlinks.html

Cheers
Andy