-   -   formatting text on chart for specific values (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/65656-formatting-text-chart-specific-values.html)

satraver

formatting text on chart for specific values

Please help! I have a list of dates on X axis and # of downtime minutes for
those dates on the Y axis. I'd like to show all of the dates that have
downtime=0 as blue text, but I can't figure out how to make only those with a
y value of 0 show up as blue on my chart. Any suggestions? Thanks in
advance!

Andy Pope

formatting text on chart for specific values

Hi,

This page may help with the formatting of axis labels.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/hiliteaxislabels.htm

Cheers
Andy

--