-   -   Unable to Plot Values on Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/64357-unable-plot-values-chart.html)

elusiverunner

Unable to Plot Values on Chart

I am trying to plot two values for each day on a line chart. I have followed
procedures that I have used in other line charts that is clicking on the
range of values I want, but all I get is the two axis not values - could
someone help me out on this one ??
--
Steven.

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.

Tushar Mehta

Unable to Plot Values on Chart

It is possible that the columns are formatted as text (or the data were
somehow entered as text). Select the entire column and then Format |
Cells... | Number tab. Ensure you have 'General' selected. Next, copy
any empty cell. Now, select the cells containing the data you want to
plot. Then, do Edit | Paste Special... | In the Operation section
select Add the click OK. Now, try creating the chart again.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,