-   -   A "C" in the middle of my chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/64258-c-middle-my-chart.html)

EPyle

A "C" in the middle of my chart

There is a "C" or "(" that is showing up in the middle of my Excel bar chart,
and I don't know how to get rid of it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Em

Jon Peltier

A "C" in the middle of my chart

Move the cursor slowly up to the character (it's a textbox) until the cursor
changes to the four arrow icon, click once to select the textbox, and press
Delete. It might be easier to select the textbox if you select the "Select
Objects" button (looks like a cursor arrow) on the Drawing toolbar.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services