-   -   Change depth of a surface chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/64252-change-depth-surface-chart.html)

rmellison

Change depth of a surface chart

How do you change the depth of a surface chart?

The only way I've been able to achieve this is by changing the chart to a 3D
bar chart, right clicking on a one of the data series, changing depth in the
options tab and then changing back to surface chart. A surface chart does not
have this option tab available, is there a better way?

Andy Pope

Change depth of a surface chart

Hi,

Display the legend and then select a legend key (one of the small
squares). On the format dialog is the Options tab. Here is where the
chart depth control is buried.

Cheers
Andy

--