-   -   Swing Chart with dynamic Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/63786-swing-chart-dynamic-range.html)

Joseph Sayah

Swing Chart with dynamic Range

I would like to create a swing chart (stock chart) with a dynamic range that
grows as more data is added.

Any ideas?

Thank You
Joe

Andy Pope

Swing Chart with dynamic Range

Hi,

For information on the dynamic ranges have a read of Jon Peltier's page

Depending on which stock chart you want you will need 3 to 5 named ranges.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Tushar Mehta

Swing Chart with dynamic Range

In addition to Andy's suggestion, you may also want to check
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com