-   -   Line Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/63101-line-chart.html)

elusiverunner

Line Chart

I am having problems charting - the value of one axis is dates the other is
for price per unit. I have had success with one value per date, but I don't
seem to be able to plot two values per date. Could someone please help me
with plotting two values each day ?
--
Steven.

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.

bob777

Line Chart

if your dates IN TEXT FORMAT are in col A, you can put values in cols
BCD etc and you will get a line plotted for each column.

--
bob777
bob777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28504

elusiverunner

Line Chart

I have dates in column A, first set of values are in B and the second set in
C, however I can not get the chart wizard to pic up the values correctly -
that is it only picks up the values in column C