-   -   drawing toolbar icons (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/62659-drawing-toolbar-icons.html)

cgardnerrn

drawing toolbar icons

What is the name of the icon on the drawing toolbar that has arrows, one
pointing right, then one pointing left, then one pointed right ?

Tushar Mehta

drawing toolbar icons

In article ,
says...
What is the name of the icon on the drawing toolbar that has arrows, one
pointing right, then one pointing left, then one pointed right ?

I give up. What is it?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Andy Pope

drawing toolbar icons

Hi,

You mean the button for Arrow style button?
The caption is "&Arrow Style" and in xl2003 at least the ID:=694

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Tushar Mehta

drawing toolbar icons

Hi Andy,

That was my first thought, but it doesn't have arrows that point right,
left, and then right again.

cgardnerrn wrote:
What is the name of the icon on the drawing toolbar that has arrows, one
pointing right, then one pointing left, then one pointed right ?

Andy Pope

drawing toolbar icons

Hi Tushar,

I assumed a typo in the description.
Perhaps the OP will post back and enlighten us.

Cheers
Andy