-   -   Bubble chart challenge (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/62376-bubble-chart-challenge.html)

Tony

Bubble chart challenge

I am trying to create a bubble chart or scatter graph that is divided into 4
quadrants with each quandrant using a different set of benchmark data (ie
Large growth , Large Value, Small Growth, and Small Value). I then want to
compare my "portfolio" over time to these benchmarks And see how it compares
to the underlying benchmarks overtime. Any suggestions?

-Tony

Ed Ferrero

Bubble chart challenge

HI Tony,

Download the BCG Matrix chart sample from
http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year to you.
Ed Ferrero
http://www.edferrero.com