-   -   Location of pivot chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/60629-location-pivot-chart.html)

C Tate

Location of pivot chart

I am using Excel 2003. I want to create a pivot chart from a pivot table. As
soon as I click the chart button, however, Excel immediately creates the
chart in a sheet of its own. I want to be able to create that chart in an
existing sheet. I can't see an easy way to do this, other than then moving
the one that's been created on its own chart sheet. Surely there must be a
way to bi-pass that step?

Jon Peltier

Location of pivot chart

Making a pivot chart doesn't take you through the full-blown chart wizard,
which allows this choice on its last step. I can't think of a non-VBA way to
put a pivot chart directly onto a worksheet (and I spent almost a minute
trying!).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP