Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dale

Default Change color of bar graph w/automation

Hi
I have several bar graphs called from a within a MsAccess user form. I
would like to change the color of the bars depending on what option is
selected. I can't figure out the correct syntax to do this...thanks in
advance...

Case 6
'Stat InLab to Verified
strsql = "my_query"
Me!Graph0.RowSource = strsql

With objGraph
.HasTitle = True ' Add some titles
.ChartTitle.Text = "STATs: InLab to Verify 90th Percentile (Total
time from InLab)" _
& Chr(10) & "Target 60 min"
.SeriesCollection(1).??????????????? << how do I reference the
series?

Thanks for your help...