-   -   How do i create a user defined chart in Powerpoint or excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/59249-how-do-i-create-user-defined-chart-powerpoint-excel.html)

Magnus

How do i create a user defined chart in Powerpoint or excel?

I'm looking to create a graph chart with 3 series as bar charts,
accumulated/stacked on the first Y axis, and teh fourth series as a line on
the secondary y axis. i have tried to use the custom chart with lines7
colummn on two axes, but thuis does not allow to show bars as accumulated
/stacked.

Andy Pope

How do i create a user defined chart in Powerpoint or excel?

Hi,

It is simpler to create a stacked column chart using all the data and
then select and change the appropriate data series to be a line chart.
The you can then format the line series to use the secondary axis.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel