-   -   How do I save a graph in eps format in excel?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/59098-how-do-i-save-graph-eps-format-excel.html)

steve_m111

How do I save a graph in eps format in excel??

I have created a plot in eps format in excel and I would like to save the
plot as an Encapsulated PostScript file for use in another document. I do
not want to save it as a bitmap first and then convert it as enlarging a
picture saved this way will make it look fuzzy and grainy.

Surely there is a way for excel to save pictures as eps files??